In this webinar, exporters will learn about export licenses, license exceptions, supporting documents needed for an export license, and SNAP-R. They will also learn about the export license procedures and when to export or re-export. This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
Please read the following information carefully:
- Learn when do you need a license and what U.S. government agency do you go to for a license.
- Learn about license exceptions, when you can use them, supporting documents needed for an export license application, and how to apply for a license in SNAP-R.
- Learn about the export license procedures and when you can export or re-export without applying for a license.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.