Aerospace Meetings Brazil takes place June 19-21, 2018 in São José dos Campos, hometown of the Brazilian aerospace industry where Embraer is headquartered.
The AMB matchmaking event allows aerospace contract manufacturers, service providers, OEMs and Tier 1 & 2 suppliers an opportunity to connect via vetted and pre-arranged meetings. The event is strictly reserved for professionals and offers unparalleled access to the supply chain in Brazil. In three-days get up to date information from industry and market experts on the latest market developments, the most hard-hitting challenges and best opportunities.
In 2015, the AMB generated almost 5,000 B2B meetings and brought together over 250 companies from 24 countries. Download the participants list from the following link: http://brazil.bciaerospace.com/images/logistics/AMBupdatedlist.pdf
Brazil is one of the only five countries in the world that manufacture commercial jets, and for many years has been one of the top 10 export destinations for U.S. aircraft and aircraft parts. The industry is led by Embraer, the world’s third largest aircraft manufacturer, and Helibras, the Brazilian subsidiary of Airbus Helicopters.
Sign up for the free webinar where you will hear from:
Highlights of AMB:
- Embraer – Supply Chain Strategy Team
- BCI Aerospace
- US. Commercial Service Aerospace Team
- Brazilian Aerospace Industry Expert
- Two days of pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with companies throughout the supply chain
- Save months of prospection time and money
- Benefits are not limited to the convention itself, ROI guaranteed
- Skilled teams recruit the suppliers, decision makers and contractors that you wish to meet
- Simple and user-friendly online platform—the process couldn’t be easier
- Embraer presentations featuring a wide-range of speakers
- Workshops on aerospace technologies and products
- Aerospace facilities tour
- 30 countries to be represented
- 250 companies expected to attend
For more information on AMB, visit http://brazil.bciaerospace.com