In this webinar, exporters will learn about Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the General Prohibitions, country groups, license exceptions, country control lists, indexes as well as other definitions. They will also learn about the Bureau of Industry (BIS) license requirement and the U.S. government tools that are available. This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
Please read the following information carefully:
- Learn what are the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and how they are different from other export regulations.
- Learn about the General Prohibitions, country groups, license exceptions, country control lists, index as well as other definitions.
- Learn if your export is subject to a Bureau of Industry (BIS) license requirement and what U.S. government tools are available to screen customers.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.