In this webinar, exporters will understand U.S. export controls, sanctions regulations, the export license process, and tips for developing and implementing a compliance program. This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
- Learn about U.S. export control and sanctions regulations and the rules that apply to your company.
- Learn how to know when an export license is required.
- Learn the special rules on the release of technical data to foreign persons and the tips for developing and implementing a compliance program.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.