“Mentor on the Road,” with the support of U.S. Commercial Service, has embarked on a tour of 30 US cities in 24 states in 78 days! Don’t miss this opportunity to catch up with the St. Louis leg of the journey to encourage and educate companies on the benefits of doing business in India.
- First-hand information on Indian market dynamics
- Best prospect sectors in India for U.S. exporters
- Opportunities for U.S. companies to benefit from several new government initiatives such as “Smart Cities”, “Digital India”, “Start-Up India’’ and “Skill India.”
- Impact of Demonetization and Goods and Services tax (GST) on U.S. exporters
- Indian investment in the U.S.
All attendees will be entered into a drawing to win two round-trip flights to India on Etihad Airways!
Winners will be chosen at the end of the tour in New York.
1:30 pm Registration
2:00-4:00 pm Program
Parking permit for on-campus parking will be e-mailed prior to event.