5 days of training in which you'll learn how to:
- Identify business opportunities/ Brainstorm ideas and concepts
- Develop a business concepts that has potential for feasible application
- Develop a business plan that will attract financial assistance
- Submit forms and organize your business
- Prepare a budget, pricing and profitability margins, and calculate taxes
- And more...
To register, individuals must be enrolled in the WIA Program at SLATE American Job Center. Participants may register prior to the event or onsite from 8-9AM Questions? Email Cassandra Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org