The Missouri Division of Energy, a division of the Missouri Department of Economic Development, will soon be participating in the 12th annual Advancing Renewables in the Midwest 2017 Conference on April 24-25, 2017, at the University of Missouri, Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center, in Columbia.
The mission of the conference is to identify, display and promote programs, policies and projects that enhance the use of renewable energy resources and energy efficiency in the Midwest for the economic benefit of the region.
Keynote speakers include:
Monday Keynote Speaker: Steve Chriss, Director, Energy and Strategy Analysis, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. - "Big Corporations with Big Demand for Renewables"
Tuesday Keynote Speaker: Marie Mapes, Ph.D. Technology Manager, U.S. Department of Energy - "PV Tech: Where We Are and Where We Need to Go to Meet the SunShot Initiative Goals"
CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FEES
Early Bird Registration, on or before Tuesday, April 4th
• $125 Professional (working in an energy or energy related field)
• $85 Non-Professional (non-profits & non-energy-related field)
Regular Registration, on or before Friday, April 21st
• $150 Professional (working in an energy or energy related field)
• $110 Non-Professional (non-profits & non-energy-related field)
Late Registration, beginning Saturday, April 22nd
• $175 Professional (working in an energy or energy related field)
•$135 Non-Professional (non-profits and & non-energy-related field)
•$10 Two Day Parking Pass
**Note: Cancellation Deadline is April 14, 2017