In this second class of the financial management series, we'll take a close look at where cash comes from in a small business, where it's used in day-to-day operations and how to identify and correct cash flow problems. You'll be able to identify key information on cash flow statements and be able to follow the path of cash as it travels through your company. You'll identify cash flow strategies to use in your organization. You'll become familiar with the sources and use of cash, ratios and the most common "gobblers" of cash in any business. This isn't theory - its practical application for real businesses - like yours!
- Description of the cash flow statement
- Three types of cash flows
- Creating a cash flow statement
- Sources and use of cash
- Identifying problems with cash flow
- Interpreting and controlling cash flow
- Understanding the differences between profit and cash
- Tips for improving cash flow
Instructor: Chrystal D. Irons, SBTDC Director
Fee: $285 per person for all three seminars in the financial management series or $99 for each individual seminar. You are not fully registered until payment has been received. A Certificate of Completion will be provided.