Learn how to close more deals in less time by attending this workshop! This workshop is for business owners, non-profit organizations and sales & marketing professionals.
Interested in learning how to skyrocket sales productivity? You will learn how to organize and prioritize your contacts, deals and tasks by using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Learn how to manage a sales pipeline to forecast your deals, sort by wins and losses, appointments scheduled, contracts sent and more that can be tracked against a quota you set for team performance.
Interested in automating or logging sales activity? Track customer interactions automatically and view when your prospects open and receive your emails. Log sales activity all in one place by viewing a specific contact’s timeline including phone calls, emails, meetings, and notes. You’ll never need to dig through a messy inbox or spreadsheet to keep track of customer interactions again!
This CRM Workshop will:
- Help align your sales and marketing efforts from your website
- Close sales faster by tracking the progress of your opportunities through a sales pipeline
- Explain the features and benefits of a CRM system for your organization
- Assist organizations with determining how to measure success with their CRM efforts
- Help teams identify their CRM goals and track progress towards achieving measurable benchmarks