The Missouri Association of Manufacturers (MAM) will present the GEARING UP CONFERENCE and 2017 ANNUAL MEETING
on Wednesday, February 1, at the Ramada Plaza Hotel and Oasis Convention Center in Springfield. All sponsorships, exhibitor booths, displays and presentations must be relevant to and focus on the manufacturing industry.
The conference will consist of:
- Executive Breakfast: Manufacturing Regulation
- ONESOURCE Update
- Annual Membership Meeting
- Introduction of 2017 MAM Board of Directors
- Gearing Up Expo
- OSHA Update
- Keynote Presentation and Special Afternoon Session by Dr. Bob Nelson, New York Times Best-Selling Author & Motivational Speaker
- Networking opportunities
- Food, refreshments and door prizes.
The intended audience includes:
- Manufacturing Executives – CEOs, COOs, CFOs, GMs, Presidents and business owners
- Plant managers
- Human resources and safety managers
- Project supervisors
- Communications and marketing managers
- Business development experts
- Engineers and more.
Registration options and fees were carefully selected to keep this special event affordable for all. You do not have to be a MAM Member to attend - nonmember pricing is available.
All-day event registration includes admission into the Executive Breakfast, 2017 Annual Meeting, OSHA update, Keynote presentation, lunch buffet, Gearing Up Expo, afternoon Special Presentation and Social Hour.
All-day EARLY BIRDS who register before January 15 will receive a special gift at event check-in.
Half-day event registration includes admission into the lunch buffet, Gearing Up Expo, afternoon Special Presentation and Social Hour.
All paid event registrants will receive a copy of Dr. Nelson’s book, Recognizing & Engaging Employees for Dummies during the Social Hour.
Each paid Table for 8 will receive an additional Bob Nelson book collection, a $250 added value!
For a complete agenda with session descriptions and profile of our speaker, sponsorship information and more, visit the event webpage.
Member & Partner Fees
All Day - Individual: $79
All Day - Table for 8: $600
Half Day - Individual: $59
Half Day - Table for 8: $440
All Day - Individual: $89
All Day - Table for 8: $700
Half Day - Individual: $69
Half Day - Table for 8: $520