Gateway Business Guild invites you to the Business Smart Workshop Series! Hosted by Ameren, presented by the SBA.
About this workshop
Getting Set is the second in a three-workshop series created by the SBA to educate entreprenuers in the St. Louis area about how to start a small business. In this workshop you will:
- Learn possible sources of business funding.
- Learn what lenders look for and the importance of a Business Plan and cash flow projections.
- Learn how to avoid predatory lending practices.
Special reminders about Ameren: Bring your I.D. for checking in at the front desk. Parking in Visitor Lot.
About the series
In the FREE Business Smart Workshop Series you will:
**Special reminders about Ameren: Bring your I.D. for checking in at the front desk. Parking in Visitor Lot.
- Gain a basic understanding of the key steps to getting your business off the ground.
- Learn about the various financing options and what banks look for when lending money.
- Learn about the local resources available to assist you in starting and growing a small business.