This event is a half day of learning with 6 informative webinars on how you can leverage technology to meet your goals. You'll hear from a number of industry experts, including ComplyRight, DreamHost, Kabbage, Verisign and more, as they share their insider tips for simplifying your efforts, securing your data and growing your business.
Join us in this online event that has the look, feel and benefits of a local, in-person conference or trade show. Participants can visit virtual booths to collect materials, meet sponsors, ask questions and even pick up some virtual swag. You can attend our educational sessions, exchange ideas with other business owners in the networking lounge, and download conference materials in your virtual briefcase. This event will happen live for all participants, and the virtual environment is archived for future access.
Featured education sessions will be presented by these small business influencers and experts:
- The Power of the Inbox: Tips and Tricks for Successful Email Marketing by Kelly Flint of Constant Contact
- 5 Ways to Streamline HR Tasks and Cut Overhead Expense with Low-Cost Web Apps by Jaime Lizotte, HR Solutions Manager of ComplyRight
- Domain Names: Use Them For Crying Out Loud! by Mark Medina, Product Director of Dreamhost
- Are You Missing the Mobile Revolution? by Rieva Lesonsky, CEO of GrowBiz Media
- The Power Of Data: Why It's Easier Than Ever To Get Funding by Jami Schwartz of Kabbage
- Essential Tips for an Engaging Blog and for Generating Leads from Your Website by Brett Napoli, CEO of Ambition Insight
The first conference was in May and over 1300 people attended (virtually) throughout the course of the day!
Not sure what a Virtual Conference is? Think about a conference you attended - full of vendors, guest speakers and attendees that share your interest. Now, imagine attending this conference from the comfort of your home or favorite coffee shop on your computer!
Please join us for Power Up Your Small Biz: Technology Trends Virtual Conference.