SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE THE FEDERAL CONTRACTING INDUSTRY AND WIN FEDERAL CONTRACTS BY KNOWING THE RULES AND UNDERSTANDING THE STRATEGIES.
ChallengeHER works specifically with the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) federal contracting program as a tool to help to assist women business owners leverage federal awards, learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people.
Information is Power!
With this knowledge, you are much better positioned to grow your business and increase your revenue.
Classes on the following topics:
- Marketing your business to help create WOSB Set-Asides
- Conversation with panel of Federal Buyers
- Research and Marketing-"Doing your Homework!"
- Who's Who in Procurement Buying
- Making your Business DCAA Compliant
- Teaming and Joint Ventures
For questions, please email: challengerHER@wipp.org
A few special notes on our program:
- Event registration and networking will begin at 8:00am and the program will begin promptly at 9:00am.
- Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
- Bring your Capability Statement for Matchmaking
- Coffee and light pastries served