Thinking about starting your own business, being your own boss and enjoying the life of an entrepreneur? Fantastic!
Of course you have a business plan, have secured funding, and have hired an accountant and lawyer, right?
Starting a Business in Missouri is a 3-hour workshop created for those considering going into business for themselves.
In just 3 hours, you will...
· Discover if you have what it takes to be an owner by assessing your strengths and weaknesses.
· Learn the importance of having a business plan and what might go wrong if you don't!
· Learn how to assess the industry, market and competition.
· Discuss legal and regulatory requirements.
· Find successful writing techniques that appeal to lenders/investor.
· Identify sources of funding.
· Receive a Start-up Manual.
Who Should Attend?
Starting a Business in Missouri is designed for entrepreneurs of all ages, backgrounds, education and experience--regardless of the type of business you want to start! If you are a dislocated or laid off worker registered with jobs.mo.gov, you could attend this workshop at no cost. Please call 314-657-3547 for details.