Get Your Goods on the Map with MO STEP=UP!
Take Advantage of Financial Assistance Opportunities for Expanded Export Activity with MO STEP=UP!
Are you interested in expanding your export activities, but are concerned about cost, or fearful about entering a new market? We are here to help! The MO STEP=UP program, an initiative of the Missouri International Trade and Investment Office funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, is a grant program offering international marketing and financial assistance, designed with small business owners like you in mind. By taking part in MO STEP=UP, your company could embark on the following activities focused on growing your exports to the Middle East, Central and South America:
- International trade missions with the USDOC and USDA
- Utilize Department of Commerce Gold Key Services, including customized market and industry research, international partner searches, and attend foreign market sales trips
- Translate your current website into Spanish or Arabic
- Receive help developing collateral materials, brochures, internet search engine optimization, promotional products and trade show displays
- Attend sector specific trade shows, and receive 50% of actual costs, or $5,000 maximum reimbursement for trade shows that occur in Central and South America and the Middle East, with an additional 20% reimbursement (70% or $5,000 maximum reimbursement) for trade shows that occur in Colombia, Panama, Peru and the UAE.
Learn more here or contact the Export Experts.
(Taken from the Missouri Department of Economic Development)