Evaluate Your Idea
Ideas are everywhere. Successful entrepreneurs know that not every idea is a good business opportunity. Before you bet the ranch on your idea, take the time to research who will buy your product or service and what competition you will face.
- The Missouri Small Business and Technology Development Centers offer a step-by-step guide to Evaluating Your Business Idea
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides a checklist to start and run a business.
- Answer these 14 questions to determine your RAMP: return on investment, advantages, market and potential.
- The Evaluate Your Idea checklist, created by Princeton Creative Research, outlines a series of questions to help you determine if your idea should be launched into a business.
- Entrepreneur Magazine presents a concise summary of the pros and cons of Buying a Franchise
- The SBA also provides information on Buying an Existing Business